Our Code of Conduct has served as a guide for our daily business interactions, reflecting our standard for proper behavior and our corporate values. The Code clearly conveys to each of us that the manner in which we achieve our business results matters just as much as achieving them.
The Groups’ Code of Conduct applies to all employees including directors and officers, and all employees of the Group and its subsidiaries around the globe. Vendors and Suppliers are also subject to these requirements as adherence to the Code is a condition for conducting business with the Group.
Most importantly, each employee is responsible for demonstrating integrity and leadership by complying with the provisions of the Code of Conduct, Global Business Practices Guidelines, Company policies and all applicable laws. By fully including ethics and integrity in our ongoing business relationships and decision-making, we demonstrate a commitment to a culture that promotes the highest ethical standards.
- To comply with all the applicable laws and regulations of the relevant regulatory and other authorities.
- To endeavor to economize on expenses in all areas and avoid any misuse or wasteful expenditure.
- To make every attempt to provide an open, healthy, motivating working environment, which is conducive in upholding the Company’s goals and vision.
- Not to make any discrimination on grounds of race, caste, religion, ethnic background, marital status and gender.
- To respect individual rights and dignity.
- To ensure that due courtesies are ensured and exercised in communication and inter-personal dealings within the Company.
- There shall be a consistent effort to exhibit high professional standards, fair values in dealings and courteous behavior with third parties.